Angelica is back.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Hello lovelies,

I've been away from posting this month, but I have a reason for that. But being busy didn't stop me from taking pictures :) I kept you updated as much as possible, on my private facebook profile. Posting pictures of make up looks, as well as outfits.
Since I moved to another place in Sarajevo, I had tons of things to rearrange. I had exams, I was sick. And loads of other issues came together during the last month.
But, I'm back, and that is what matters. It has not been much since I made the last post :P

Here are the pictures I made inside, showing my bodysuit, corset like. I love these kind of things. I've been wearing it with pretty much everything. I will show some other stylings with it in future posts.







Heels and corset- H&M

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You are stunning. And look at that body! Welcome back. It's perfectly human to take a break from blogging. I do hope to see more of your gorgeous self.
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know what you mean, being sick can actually take so much of your time even if you're not busy, so if you are busy, it can be a terrible mess... I hope you feel better now and gained full strength and revovery :)
    Your are absolutely gorgeous in those pics! the proof that it's possible to show some body without being too provocative! it's also really classic in a way, I liked it :)
    Your make-up, needless to say - great job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Of course, I don't like showing off my body in vulgar way. Showing of your body without being vulgar, just sexy and still a lady is what my goal is ;)
      Thanks!

      Delete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS