Wake up in my dream

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Hello lovelies,
hope you are getting ready for Halloween :) I was shopping some jewellery today, and prepared everything for the look, which I will not reveal yet.

Here is the latest photoshoot I have done with amazing photographer Maja Topčagić.
I have wanted to do this for ages. The weather was perfect, as you can see on pictures. Sun shone bright on the leaves, giving it the perfect golden touch. The concept was planned long before I even had this dress, and once I bought it, I was constantly searching for the best opportunity to make photoshoot like this. The concept is based on my dreams, and it is the song title of my band as well. Something similar will be done as a video.

















Make-up/Hair/Styling: Me
Photo/Retouch: Maja Topčagić
Location: Vraca Memorial Park (Sarajevo)

9 comments:

  1. prelepo
    je l' nam se ti to udaješ skoro ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab dress and amazing pics..you're so beautiful..perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour,

    De sublimes photos remplies de romantisme...

    Gros bisous ☼

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, amazing photo shoot! Very beautiful everything: you, the dress, the surroundings, the photographs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. predivne fotke, predivna haljina, predivna ti... jel' ti već netko rekao da sličiš malo na Milu Kunis? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's no doubt this is one of the best photoshoots I've seen from you so far! everything seems to be in the right time and place. Your gown is amazing, the make-up is beautifully done, the concept can be felt very well - the location is awesome, the colors are eye-catching, and not only you're good as a model the photographer is just phenomenal! feels like a dream indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woww slike su fenomenalne:)))
    http://asja91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS