A pop of yellow

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Hello lovelies,
here are the pictures I should have posted much before, since they are taken a couple of weeks ago. But, I went on my vacation, and didn't take my laptop with me, so the blog post was postponed. As soon as I came back to Sarajevo I selected the pictures for the post ;)
This is totally unplanned photoshoot with my friend photographer called Nina. We know eachother for a very long time. As a matter of fact, we met as soon as we came to Sarajevo, during our beginning of studying. I was modelling for her when she was beginning in photography, and since then we work together on different projects.
She contacted me to do the make up on one of the models for the shoot. I was planning to go home after I finish my work, because I was tired, so I didn't do any special make up on myself, or wore something interesting to make a post. But as Nina brought the lovely yellow dress for the model during the shoot, I fell in love with it and suggested that Nina could take pictures of me wearing the dress outside. So I quickly put red lipstick on, and we finished the shoot in 15 minutes. It was quick and unplanned, but the dress needed to be photographed.

So here is the result ;)











Dress- Koton
Backpack- New Yorker
Heels- H&M
Bracelet- Mango

3 comments:

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS