Farmasi New In

Monday, November 2, 2015

Hello lovelies,
this is the first time I have tried Farmasi products, so I bring you the new in pictures and a little review. Although I haven't tried them in the make up looks, I could easily see the advantages and disadvantages only by swatching. Farmasi is Turkish brand that I  have heard of before, but this is the first time to actually use something from their range. I will make some make up posts with my favourite products, so stay tuned if you want to see me creating some looks using Farmasi.










Let me first start with lip pencils. I would rather say that these are the lip crayons that are similar to matte lipsticks. You can use them on its own, which is great, because of the texture of the pencil. It goes on smoothly, and doesn't dry your lips. The pigmentation is great, and I think I will definitely make some looks using only lip pencils.






  These are the Terracotta powders that can be used as highlighters, or even eyeshadows. I'm not a massive fan of highlighted face all over, but rather on the nose, cheekbones or under the eyebrows. Natural looking glow is what I like to achieve, that's why I will not use these all over the face as suggested. Their texture is really nice, I will definitely give them a go.





 Blushers. You may probably know that I'm not a massive fan of blushers, because I don't like the overall look on me. I only like bronzing powders. But these are so lovely. The shades are nice, not too pinky and unnatural. They are rather on the bronzy/coral side which I like.



 06
 03
 01
 05


 My favourite are lipsticks, of course. They are matte, and the shades are insanely cool. I love bright colors, bold colors, and these are definitely some bold colors. The range is amazing, from the nude ones to the fuchsia pinks.

 They are really pigmented, and super long lasting. They do not dry your lips whatsoever.












Which is your favourite product? Have you ever tried Farmasi cosmetics before?



P.S. Stay tuned for the make up look ;)

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS