Quick, Easy & Affordable Make up Look

Friday, November 27, 2015

Hello lovelies,
I know that a lot of us do not have enough time to do make up in the morning, so for most of you, putting a foundation, mascara or even lipstick is quite on the go, running through the house. To be honest, even though make up is my passion, most of the time I do not wear it. My skin prefers to be naked, and it feels much better, healthier and fresher without it. But sometimes I take my time, and give myself a real treat, making the looks perfect and polished. I enjoy it really.
But, when I am in a rush, and want to wear make up, I put mascara and sometimes smudge some eyeshadow close to the lashline. That is the look I have done for you in this post, using only Catrice and Essence products.
Catrice and Essence products are really affordable, and have amazing quality products for a drugstore brand.

This make up look is natural looking, but still has that smokey feeling. It's suttle smokey which any eyeshape or color could wear.




So, let me start with the base:

Face

  •  Even Skin Tone Beautifying Foundation (020 Beige Rose)

It has got creamy texture and contains an SPF of 25. It is said that the coverage is medium to high, which I do not agree on. It is light to medium coverage. It's super blendable, but not buildable. It will look cakey if applied in two layers, and I would suggest applying one thin layer with the buffing brush. I would love to see the results after 8 weeks of using it, as it says that it brightens pigmentation marks. We will see about that. It's not matte, it's more of a semi matte finish.

  • Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer (010 Porcelain)

This Liquid Camouflage offers optimal coverage and care. It is highly-pigmented, and  long-lasting. Easy to use with a practical flock applicator. The shade is a little bit too light for me, as I do not like to use too light concealers. I like them almost the same shade of my foundation, and I like them invisible. I do not have dark circles under the eyes, and I never ever use heavy concealers under my eyes. 









Eyes
  • Eyeshadow palette chocolate NUDES (010 Choc'Let it Be)

There are six warm nude and brown shades – ranging from white chocolate to dark mousse – united in one palette. The textures range from shimmering to the matt effects. You can create natural daily look or exciting accents in the evening. There is duo-applicator included.

  • Deluxe Trio Eyeshadow (030 Rose Vintouch)

The three perfectly aligned colours of each eyeshadow set ensure an intensive and long-lasting make-up look. The baked texture is slightly raised and has a convincing colour-dispersion with a luxurious shimmer - perfect eye make-up styles for every occasion.

  • Luxury Lashes Waterproof Mascara (010 Black)

The Luxury Lashes Volume Mascara is the lovely mascara and the smell of it is amazing!  The exclusive cashmere protein ingredient is included as well as fragrance. 



  • All that greys/smokey eye pencil (01 Back to Black)

This smokey eye pencil with a spring-loaded sponge applicator ensures a particularly comfortable application of eyeshadow powder. Each time the eye pencil is opened, the sponge absorbs powder from the lid so that it can easily be applied and blended using the applicator.









 Recreate the look following the steps:






















3 comments:

  1. Great light makeup!
    You're lucky to not have much dark circles, I'm the opposit.
    I wonder if this concealer would cover strong dark circles as mine. If yes then it's worth a try!
    Great post, thank you for sharing. Xoxo
    - Faye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should try it. It's cheap and it's covering really well. I used only a small amount as I don't like heavy coverage underneath the eyes. So It's definitely worth a try :D

      Delete
  2. Wow, what a gorgeous look! It is definitely perfect when you are in a rush. You did such a fabulous job :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS