All that glitters

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Hello lovelies,
I wanted to show you this sequin dress in a blog post, as I didn't have enough pictures from New Year's party. I wore it that night, but, unfortunately, I didn't manage to take pictures during daytime. This time, I decided to do different make up look. Something glittery, and fierce. Cut crease which is quite wearable. Red lips would perfectly match this eye make up, but I decided to make a change this time.











Necklace-No name (it is almost 10 year old, from my highschool days)
Dress- Bershka

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. That glittery eye makeup is everything! It turned out SO well. I absolutely love this.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely <3

    http://beautyrebel09.blogspot.ba/2016/01/oriflame-delights-from-nature-cream-trio.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obozavam tvoje slike :) Prelepe su!
    Je l' mozes da mi kazes cime popunjavas obrve, posto mi se cini da bi mi takva boja odgovarala a sve sto nadjem je ili skroz crno ili mnogo vuce na braon?
    Hvala unapred!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala!
      I ja sam muku mučila dok sam našla odgovarajuću olovku, obzirom da imam prirodno crnu kosu, ali ne volim crne obrve, pa sam tražila neku tamno smeđu koja nema žuti podton, već hladnu braon nijansu. Dok nije izašla L'oreal Brow artist designer, a nijansa koju ja koristim je dark brunette :)
      Nema na čemu :)

      Delete
    2. Mnogo ti hvala, jos danas cu da odem da kupim! :)

      Delete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS