Avon Matte Lipsticks

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Hello lovelies,
I have recently posted picture on my Instagram of new matte lipsticks from Avon, and I promised to make swatches and review about them, so here you go.

I have tried them on only while doing shoot and swatches, so I can not guarantee that they will last a long time on your lips. I will have to wear them outside for a couple of hours to tell about their lasting performance :)

First of all, full name of these brand new lipsticks by Avon is True Color Perfectly Matte Lipsticks. There are fifteen shades in total, so everyone can find the perfect shade.

Packaging is really nice, unlike any other lipstick that I own from Avon. The tube is similar in shape to any other Avon lipstick packaging, but the tube comes in black matte finish, which is really nice.

I really like the shades I got. I think if I were to choose the shades from the whole collection, that I would choose these 4 exactly.

My general opinion about these lipsticks is that they are really creamy for a matte lipstick. When you apply them, they do not have that strange matte feeling. I would say that these are semi mat rather that matte. Except one shade. So, I think that not every shade has the same texture. The dark ones I tried were so creamy, and really hydrating, whereas the nude one was almost patchy. As you could see from the picture, it made my lips look a little bit dry, although, my lips underneath were super hydrated. It is about the finish. This neutral shade has the patchy dry finish, and it is not the one I liked the most.

Unlike some of the matte lipsticks I own, these lipsticks are really easy to remove. They also smell really nice.






















 The lashes I wore are Glam Lash and you can find them here.  Check out their site and you will find amazing lashes, make up, cosmetics and a lot more.
Also check out their facebook pages: Glam Lash and Beauty Studio Prestige

 If you have any additional questions about the lashes, and how to order them, just let me know in the comments. Also, if you want to know anything more about Avon lipsticks, just ask me in the questions below ;)
Which one is your favourite shade? :)



Hugs and kisses
Angelica


9 comments:

  1. Lovely lipsticks :)
    New on : http://beautyrebel09.blogspot.ba/2016/01/avon-glow-bronzer-perle-cetkica.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous! I absolutely love those shades. They all look really beautiful on you.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour chère amie,

    De belles nuances de rouge... Il est vrai que la tendance est aux faux cils !


    Gros bisous ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. ovaj prvi mi se na swatch-u ne svidja bas ... ali kada se vidi cijelo lice - odlicno ti stoji! imas predivne usne - mozes da nosis sve nijanse! puno poz iz beca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sminka ti je predivna, stvarno mi se svidja! Kao I karmini.
    Moj novi post je na blogu pa pogledaj ako mozes
    http://missbabybluelove.blogspot.rs/2016/01/haters-gonna-hate.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Red Supreme and Berry Blast and they're great :)

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS