Juice up

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Hello lovelies,

some of you that follow me on Instagram may have noticed that I post many pictures of healthy food, especially smoothies. I usually start my day with smoothie, so I make them quite often. I try to make different ones each time, depending on the fruit or vegetable I have at that particular moment. I also make fresh juices quite regularly, so here is the recipe of one of my favourite combination of fruit and vegetables.

I mixed carrots, apples and beetroot.

I will give you some of the reasons why you should start making beetroot juice!


  • Beetroot is really good source of potassium, Vitamin C, fiber and antioxidans
  • Beetroot juice prevents signs of aging, as well as reducing pigmentation
  • It improves stamina
  • It helps prevent cancer
  • It reduces inflammation
  • It boosts hemoglobin levels
  • It helps in detoxification
  • It helps body to respond better to exercise


What I like to do, is keep the juice in a glass jar, in a fridge, so I can drink it the next morning. I put a little bit of ginger sometimes, it tastes great! I pre-wash everything and cut it in half so my juicer will do the job easily.

The amount of vegetables and fruit I used in the pictures below make 4 glasses of juice.










Do you like making smoothies and juices? Which one is your favourite?



Hugs and kisses
Angelica

1 comment:

  1. It's awesome that you start with a smoothie! Definitely a good way to get some nutrients in.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS