Nashi Argan After Sun

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Hello lovelies,

I wrote about hair care in some of my previous posts, and I introduced you to the Nashi Argan brand. I will not write about history of this particular brand, as you can find all the information in the older post.

Let me tell you just one more thing about Nashi Argan: I thought new products will be in the same range with the regular one. When I discovered Nashi Argan for the first time I was blown away. I thought, the After Sun will not be as fascinating, but I was wrong! I was blown away once again!


I can not imagine summer without these After Sun products.
They saved my pale skin, that is for sure.























I am naturally really pale, and I do not fake tan, ever. When the summer comes, I try to prepare my skin in the healthiest possible way, so that I get a tan on the beach, without red looking skin.

I protect my skin with high sun protection factors, and I take care of it after the exposure to the sun.

I have never had any troubles, nor I got burnt. But I did not get a kind of tan on my skin as I wanted.

This time, during my holiday, I used only Nashi Argan After Sun for my hair and their body lotion after lying on the beach-my hair and skin were protected in the best possible way. My skin did not get red, and my black, long hair did not get dry and frizzy.


My absolute favourite from the After Sun range is After Sun Cream!



1. After Sun Cream

  • regenerating and revitalizing cream
  • non greasy, easy absorption
  • hydrating and soothing ingredients (Organic Argan Oil, Aloe Vera)
  • soothing redness (perfect for after sun exposure)










2. After Sun Hydrating Shampoo

  • moisturizing and protective
  • a blend of precious elements such as Vitamin E, Argan Oil, UV filter and detangling substances
  • perfect for washing your hair while exposing it in the sun and washing it too often in the salty sea
























3. After Sun Shower Gel ( Bronze Extender)


  • moisturizing and nourishing
  • perfect for after the sun exposure and red skin
  • provides protective shield against the sun, with the help of ingredients such as Allantoin, Aloe Vera and Argan Oil












4. Beach Styling Spray

  • detangling and color-save
  • makes hair easy to comb after sea bath
  • gives silkness and shine
  • can be used both on damp and dry hair






5. After Sun Repairing Mask

  • restructuring hydrating mask
  • it effectively helps the hair in the fight with chlorine and saltiness
  • soft, shiny and silky looking hair








Have you tried Nashi Argan After Sun products? What are your opinions?






Have a lovely weekend and enjoy your holidays!

Hugs and kisses





DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS