GLOWRIOUS

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Hello lovelies,

remember my blogObirthday post? I will quickly talk you through the make up products I used for that make up look.

The products I used are mostly from Autumn/Winter Catrice collection.






Let me start with the skin first.

I used their new foundation called HD Liquid Coverage Foundation. It says on the bottle that the foundation is natural looking, ultra light, liquid textured but still offers high coverage. Let me tell you about my impressions.

I am not a fan of mask looking foundations, so this foundation works perfectly for me. Its liquid texture should not worry you! It dries matte, and your skin will look natural. The foundation is really lightweight, but the coverage is not as they say. It is not full, but I don't mind. I'd rather use some concealer on the areas where I need more coverage, rather than mask my face with high coverage foundation. So I would say that the coverage is light to medium. But buildable.
I also love the design, with the dropper, as you can control your dosage, and the amount of product you use will not be wasted. It is made out of glass bottle, which I like.
My shade is 20 (Rose Beige). It is not perfect for me, but it is close. I like more neutral toned shades, whereas this one is a little bit more on the pinky side. But still, nothing too drastically noticeable.































To bronze and highlight my face I used their deluxe glow highlighter. It is light and not noticeable on the skin that much. But it certainly gives that healthy looking skin, and natural glow.
















On my lips I used red color from their autumn/winter collection, but in order to show you all three shades I got, I applied them all :)












Have you tried any of these Catrice products? Which one is your favourite from this post?


Hugs and kisses
Angelica

2 comments:

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS